April 18, 2012

Savor

I've spent most of the past year immersed in graduate school, but I have successfully come out the other side and once again feel like blogging -- the best news is, I have a lot of fun stuff to share after so much time gathering new favorites.

Looking back into the depths of my favorites list, I found savor, a little skin care shop that I've admired, but never ordered from before. I quickly corrected that by ordering a set (or two...) of her body mist samples. I'm such a huge fragrance fan -- candles, incense, body sprays, perfumes -- that I really couldn't pass it by.

The more I looked around savor, the more I learned about the shop owner, Lisa. She was featured in Etsy's Quit Your Day Job series last year and talks about how she came to start up her shop and become the productive work-at-home mommy she is today. In her interview, she also mentions her Facebook page, where she advertises her (bi)annual soap sales. "Like" savor, and you'll be alerted when her sales take place! In the mean time, here are some products to tantalize you:




Remember that Mother's day is coming up, and you can honor another mom by supporting her business. Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment